Each room has cable connection with access to University network.
- Computer with RJ-45 network adapter.
- Network (no modem!) cable of sufficient length.
- Installed TCP/IP protocol with preset automatic configuration.
- Activated personal NetID (usualy you recieved it together with the Student Card - it looks like stxxxxx).
- Enabled 802.1x authentication - step-by-step guide here.
If you have any problems feel free to contact network administrator of the dorms: email@example.com
Wireless connection in the campus
University of Pardubice is a part of EDUROAM network (more info at: www.eduroam.org). To be able to use wireless connection, your device you are planing to connect with has to be properly configured.